A new release of JSDialog Pack is now available.
- The Delphi XE2 packages are compiled with Update 1 of Delphi XE2 – although no VCL interfaces were broken in the update so packages should work with both the patched and unpatched version.
- You must use the updated JED Software Install for installation. This new version of the installer has fixes that were “breaking” DevExpress installs or any other application that used variables in the environment path.
- The installer has now been branded with a release number to make identifying the most current one available easier. Currently Release 6 is the latest.
- Direct link to the required installer: download installer
- Incorrect dialog width calculated if a custom image was wider than the default dialog width and the instruction section was not displayed
- Custom images were being removed at design time and not displayed at runtime
- Expanded dialog with text in footer was misaligned
- Fix compiler warnings introduced in 2.0.009
- Rename TDialogResult type to TJSDialogResult
- Use a TJSCaptionControl component to represent expanded content on the dialog
- Support OnDialogClick event for expanded content
- Deprecate the PaintMoreLines method. To be removed in the next release
- Make the UpdateDialogResult method virtual
- New virtual methods, CreateMoreLines and PositionMoreLines
- Name all controls that can be used to display content on the dialog. Names are constants prefixed with JSDIALOG_CTRL_*
- Creation on the rich expanded content was not calling the InitControl event
- Missing Delphi 2007 packages from distributions fixed