XE3 Plus Pack is now available for download.
This version supports XE3 and includes a new expert (detailed below), some minor enhancements plus some fixes.
- New expert called Watch Property Groups.
- The Bookmark Guide expert now defaults to suppressing editor bookmarks and aligning to the left of the editor.
- When displaying Options, the Visual Forms window is no longer displayed when not visible.
- When returning from viewing a form as text and there are errors treaming in the form an exception dialog would display repeatedly.
- Support Visual Forms captures for FireMonkey projects (the underlying structure of the form designer changed between XE2 and XE3).
- Logging Visual Forms messages would raise an exception on shutdown when the message view was not visible.
- Fix issue with Bookmark Guide not displaying when loading the IDE with no project.
- New command to automatically jump to the Library Paths options page. Add it to the IDE by customizing a toolbar.
Download the 30 day trial – XE3 Plus Pack Trial Download
XE2 Plus Pack users
XE2 Plus Pack registration details also work with XE3 Plus Pack. Therefore there is no need to purchase XE3 Plus Pack if you are an existing XE2 Plus Pack customer.
The price for XE3 Plus Pack is still only 40 Euros and now includes a lifetime license. This change also applies to existing XE and XE2 Plus Pack holders.
Watch Property Groups
The Watch Property Group expert allows you to group a number of properties you generally watch for a specific object type and adds them all to the Watch List with a click of a button.
- Define your property group
- Highlight the object instance in the code editor and display the Watch Property Group window. The default shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+W.
- Highlight the desired watch group to use and press enter (or the first toolbar button) in the Watch Property Group dialog to add a watch for each property in the defined group.
The Watch Property Group window can be docked in the IDE and saved to your debug layout so it is always where you want it.
Additional Information available in the online help guide: http://www.jed-software.com/help/WatchPropertyGroup/WatchPropertyGroup.html